We offer our customers a lifetime guarantee on our cookware with the exception of the Visiotherm®, Audiotherm®, Electric Probe, Element, Speedcooker® Lid Handle, Urn Tap and Switch, Lid knobs and Handles on the following basis:
It is a condition that:
- AMC cookware and serving units are made of the finest grade stainless steel.
- All materials used in AMC cookware including handles, screws and washers are rustproof.
- If for any reason replacement or repair is necessary because of faulty material or workmanship, this will be done without charge. In the event of replacement under guarantee where the style of cookware is no longer in our current range, it will be replaced with the same unit from our latest range.
- There is no time limit to this guarantee.
- If for any reason it is necessary to replace the Visiotherm®, Audiotherm®, Electric Probe, Element or Urn Tap, Switch and Speedcooker® Lid Handle within two years of purchase because of faulty material or workmanship, this will be done without charge.
- Thereafter the Visiotherm®, Audiotherm®, Electric Probe, Element, Urn Tap and Switch will be replaced at 50% of the ruling retail selling price, upon presentation of the original damaged item.
- Accidental damage: Any cookware which is accidentally damaged in whatever way will be replaced by AMC at 50% of the ruling retail selling price.
- Bakelite and nylon parts are guaranteed for two years only.
- The Speedcooker® rubber sealing ring, AMC Flux, AMC Kettle and AMC Edge Knives are guaranteed for 1 year only.
- The AMC Impression Cutlery range carries a 10 year guarantee.
- The AMC Aqua Go is guaranteed against defects caused by faulty workmanship and materials for a period of 6 months from date of purchase.
The following is not covered by our guarantee:
- This guarantee does not cover consequential damages and/or loss or damage to AMC cookware should such damage be caused due to negligence or misuse.
- Negligence or misuse would refer to ignoring the care instructions for your cookware as instructed in the AMC Cook’s Book and other AMC instruction booklets.
- Separation of the encapsulated base of Superstar and New Generation AMC cookware, owing to excessive overheating, is not covered by this guarantee.
The non-encapsulated bases, the bases of this cookware is not guaranteed against melting. A unit with a melted base cannot be repaired.
- Pitting is not a result of material defect or faulty workmanship.
- Damages effected by refurbishing or repair to any of our products or our electrified units, by parties other than AMC, except when appointed by AMC, are not covered by our guarantee.