27 August 2019 / Posted in AMC Consultants
How the Elite Club works
- A Consultant can qualify for our Elite Club by achieving 100 nett personal points in a calendar year (January to December).
- The Consultant will then be an Elite Club member and qualify for all the benefits during the following calendar year.
- All the benefits and rewards are applicable for the entire calendar year. Should a consultant not achieve the100 nett points in a calendar year then he/she will not qualify for the Elite Club in the following calendar year.
Rewards & recognition
- Our Elite Club is a separate category at our National Gala.
- Elite Club members receive a special Elite Club badge.
- All Elite Club members qualify for 18 months interest free purchases from our display equipment (R10 000 limit).
- All Elite Club members qualify for a R20 000 dem kit limit.
- Elite Club members qualify for free repolishing of demonstration cookware and lid replacement when required – once in a 2 year cycle.
- Our Elite Club members qualify for a once off visit to our Factory and Support Centre in Cape Town.
- All Elite Club members can purchase certain AMC Lifestyle products at a special price, to be used as gifts for their customers (1 item per point).
How to qualify
- 100 nett personal points in a single calendar year.
- Cancellations are deducted as and when they occur.
- Only consultants can qualify for the Elite Club.
And you receive additional bonuses
- 25 nett personal points in any month: R 10 000.
- 35 nett personal points in any month: R 15 000.
- 50 nett personal points in any month: R 25 000
Elite Club members will be announced at our annual National Gala Awards. Any consultant that has achieved 100 nett personal points in a calender year will qualify for the new Elite Club in the upcoming year.