If you have damaged your pots and pans or are experiencing a problem with your cookware, visit your nearest AMC Consultant Support Centre and they will assist by sending it to the AMC factory. Here your cookware will be inspected and repaired if needed. Should you need feedback regarding your cookware repair, one of our service agents will contact you.
Please note that our repair service will close on the 15th November 2023 and will reopen on the 8th January 2024.
Our cookware is covered by a lifetime guarantee, so faulty material or workmanship is replaced free of charge. However the guarantee only applies to our cookware. For our full guarantee, please view this page. This list below gives you an overview of our guarantee:
The following is included under our guarantee:
- A lifetime guarantee on all cookware - this means there is no time limit.
- The finest surgical stainless steel is used.
- All materials are rust proof.
- Faulty material or workmanship is replaced free of charge.
Excluded under the guarantee:
- Damage - for example, dropping a unit or forgetting it on a hot stove for a long time.
- Not following the Use & Care instructions.
- Electrical components like probes or elements.
- Moving parts or bakelite or nylon components like the Speedcooker handle, Urn Tap, and our previous range of bakelite handles.
- The following items are guaranteed for 1 year: The Flux, Gourmet Kettle, Braai, Edge Knives, Steak Knives, Braai Tongs, Knife Sharpener, Magnetic Strip, AMC Insulated Mugs and Tumblers.
- Impression cutlery is covered for 10 years.
- Handles, Visiotherms® and Electric probe are covered for 2 years.
- The Speedcooker sealing ring is covered for 1 year.
Most of our replacements under guarantee can be handled at your AMC Consultant Support Centre. Please view our list of Consultant Support Centres here.
STANDARD REPAIRS COST
After the guarantee period has lapsed, a standard repair cost of R600 is applicable on the items stated below:
- AMC Speedcooker®
- All electrified cookware
- AMC Urn
- AMC Flux
This cost will cover the full service of the unit and replacement of any broken or worn out parts including the Electric Probe, Element, Sealing Ring, safety valve and/or handles.
This repair fee does not include repolishing services. Please contact Customer Service Dept for any further information or if you don't have a Consultant Support Centre in your area.
Tel: 0861 111 262
I would just like to thank you for the excellent service I received in the repairing of my pot. My pot was repaired and cleaned and new handles fitted. It looks brand new! And everything free! Many thanks for work well done!