Speed, convenience and safety are what makes the AMC Speedcooker® an essential cooking tool in the home. Equipped with 4 safety features, this pressure cooker is designed to save time and effort, as well as reduce the amount of electricity used during cooking. When used correctly, the Speedcooker® can easily cut cooking times by up to two-thirds.
The 8 Litre Speedcooker is ideal when you're pressed for time and need to cook meals in minutes. A chicken curry only needs to cook under pressure for 10 minutes. Samp and beans can be cooked unsoaked, under pressure for 45 minutes. Or easily prepare a festive gammon or corned beef in a much shorter period of time.
- Lifetime guarantee on cookware
- 2 year guarantee on handles and lidhandle
- Height: 18 cm | Capacity: 8 litres
4 Safety features:
- Safety valve: A red button used to open and close the Speedcooker®. It releases pressure rapidly through two steam outlets on either side of the valve in the case of an excessive pressure build-up.
- Metal valve: Positioned on the inside of the lid, this valve lets air out on the sides of the black cover on top of the lid, creating a whistling sound. This is a precautionary measure, should the cooking indicator on the lid be blocked.
- Rubber valve: This is a safety valve on the lid that will push out of its operating position should the other two safety features be blocked.
- Rubber ring: If an excessive amount of pressure should build up in the unit, the rubber ring inside the lid will automatically pop out of the groove in the rim of the lid, releasing excessive pressure.