How to build an AMC Set
When purchasing from you, your customer is investing in cookware that they will use for the rest of their lives. This could seem like a very daunting task at times. You should always start by assuring your customer that AMC has cookware to suit all their needs. Remind them that we offer ready-made sets and combinations or they can create their own unique set of cookware from our individual units. Using these guidelines, you can help your customer choose cookware and kitchenware and build their own AMC set.
Find out what cookware is right for them
For your customers, their family and lifestyle are good indicators to help them decide what individual units or sets are best suited for their kitchen needs. Ask your customer the following questions.
How big is your family size or what is the amount of people you cook for daily?
- If they cook for few people, 2 or 3 only and this won’t be changing in the immediate future, smaller sized units may suit them better – suggest 16 cm saucepans up to 24 cm Fry Pans.
- If they cook for more or their family will soon to be expanding to 4 - 7 people, rather suggest 20 cm units as the smaller saucepans, 24 and 28 cm Chef’s Pan and more medium sized units such as 24 cm Gourmet Roaster and 24 cm Gourmet High.
- When cooking for 8 or more people, our larger units from the 24 cm to 30 cm range are more suitable.
Do they entertain often?
If so, suggest investing in one or two electrified items, such as the AMC Electric Fying Pan or 40 cm Electroroast. Tell your customer about the benefits that they would be getting, being able to use their stove and kitchens more efficiently as they can plug in and cook wherever they have space. And they would be saving on electricity.
What type of food do you generally cook?
- Stews, curries and saucy meals - suggest deeper pans such as roasters.
- Stir fries, fried rice, deep frying, eggs, sausage & veg etc - then suggest our predominantly wider and shallower pans as good options.
- Short on time and likes to cook more traditional meals such as curry, samp, tripe, corned beef and bredies, then suggest AMC Speedcooker®. This is a lifesaver if you need to cook fast.
By answering these types of questions you are able to suggest units or sets to suit your customers needs the best way possible. Your customer will be assured AMC is not a purchase they will regret making, but rather an investment in their future, their health and in a quality product.