Speed, convenience and safety are what makes the AMC Speedcooker® an essential cooking tool in the home. Equipped with 4 safety features, this pressure cooker is designed to save time and effort, as well as reduce the amount of electricity used during cooking. When used correctly, the Speedcooker® can easily cut cooking times by up to two-thirds.
The 8 Litre Electrospeed cooks your meals in minutes. If you love to cook dry pulses or enjoy hearty soups and stews, you will always have your Electrospeed handy. It's equally useful to quickly cook something, cook a tomato chicken bredie for 10 minutes under pressure, or quickly cook brown rice for just 7 minutes. And a veg breyani is successfully cooked in under 10 minutes.
As the Electrospeed is electrified, it also gives you added versatility. Easily take it with you on self catering holidays to cook on the go, or cook then reheat your food anywhere – all you need is access to a plug point.
- Lifetime guarantee on cookware
- 2 year guarantee on handles and lid handle
- 2 year guarantee on Element and Probe
- Height: 18 cm | Capacity: 8 litres
4 Safety features:
- Safety valve: A red button used to open and close the Speedcooker®. It releases pressure rapidly through two steam outlets on either side of the valve in the case of an excessive pressure build-up.
- Metal valve: Positioned on the inside of the lid, this valve lets air out on the sides of the black cover on top of the lid, creating a whistling sound. This is a precautionary measure, should the cooking indicator on the lid be blocked.
- Rubber valve: This is a safety valve on the lid that will push out of its operating position should the other two safety features be blocked.
- Rubber ring: If an excessive amount of pressure should build up in the unit, the rubber ring inside the lid will automatically pop out of the groove in the rim of the lid, releasing excessive pressure.